Wednesday, October 11, 2006

He doesn't have all that money cuz he's dumb you know!



Donnie Trump had a few choice words to say about Angelina "selfish homewrecker" Jolie when he was on Larry King on Monday night:

TRUMP: Well, look, number one, I know her father. Her father is a nice guy. I think she treats him like a dog but maybe they have some kind of a thing.

KING: Yes, why, he's a good guy?

TRUMP: I mean this poor sap he comes along and he practically begs her, "I want to see my grandson. I want to see this." I mean if I were with him, I'd say "Forget it. It's over."

KING: He's also a great actor, Jon Voight.

TRUMP: I think he's a great actor and she just treats him terribly. She's been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby, OK, with the other side. And, I just don't even find her attractive.... I'm not a fan of hers as you probably noticed.


Have to say, wouldn't have guessed that Donald Trump's Mastermind subject would be "The Evils of Angelina Jolie" but hey, anyone who sees through her is a friend of mine! Although, I don't agree with the comment about Jon Voight giving up on seeing his grandchildren...thats not about her, its about those kids knowing they have a grandfather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just proves how out of touch with reality Trump is. Angelina is one of the best celebs out their full fucking stop.

Lola said...

Seriously? How does she qualify as a good celeb? I'm genuinely interested.