Monday, June 18, 2007

Oh no.

Chanelle is one of my favourite housemates in this year's big brother (despite the stupid name - she can't really be blamed can she...). I love her sweet nature, the fact that she is genuine, and even her obsession with Posh. I don't however remember Victoria ever rocking this look:


How unfortunate...if I ever went into the Big Brother house (and I wouldn't simply because I wouldn't want all the horrendous photos of me and embarrassing tales of coming of age activity made public), I would probably go around burning photographs in the period running up to it. Still...todays newspaper is tomorrow's chip paper and all that. Although, that doesn't quite go for the internet, does it? Hmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope was person eva. everything she does is for attention!
realli irrates me that the tabloids havent caught onto dat yet.
i fink its stupid callin her a role model bcoz its tellin ppl its good 2 wanna b sum1 else and live sum1 elses lyf!
pure stupid. annoys me.!!!
glad dat series is over!

Anonymous said...

I would pay a lot of money to bury myself balls deep in her

Chocolate starfish preferably.