Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Emily.


Heat magazine has the first interview with post-BB Emily (hardly surprising, they're just the best), and it seems like she is sticking to her story. She says:

"Frankly, it was a term of affection. Me and Charley were good friends in the House.

"I know it offended people, but it's a term used rather loosely among my friends - black and white.

"I was, and still am, in a state of complete and utter devastation. I'm absolutely gutted about it all. I'm so sorry."


What a bloody idiot. I understand that she is devastated, but there really is no excuse for the stupidity she displayed in there. Whatever about "loosely" among her friends - I don't really think thats acceptable either but I can kind of understand it - but on a tv show? Come on, I can stop myself swearing around young children, she can stop herself from using racist language on TV. Quelle fool.

1 comment:

me said...

you're on national tv.
every move you make are being recordeed.
so what do you you do?

call a coloured lady the "N" word!

dumb bitch.