Monday, September 10, 2007


Well, if there was ever something that was going to force me to make time to start blogging again it was bound to be Britney's comeback.

I heard the song last week...I was pleased. It was peppy enough, and it gave me something to say (come on, how many people didn't wander around last week muttering "Its Britney bitch!" to their co-workers? Just me? Oh-kaaaay...). So, I was excited - a VMA performance? A half-decent song? Things were looking up! But then...the performance.

For the love of all that is good and holy. I put more effort into dancing around my bedroom in the morning. In fact, SHE put more effort into dancing around her bedroom to Madonna in Crossroads! She could have at least tried. For me I think this is the final straw. Yes, her face looked nice. But her outfit was shite. The staging was shite. Her hair was shite. The whole thing was shite. I give up. She's dunzo for me.

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/britney+spears+VMA/video/x2y0z4_britney-spears-vmas-2007-gimme-more_music

1 comment:

Cynnie said...

OMG!..
it looked like they were all just milling around onstage ..
No dancing at all

and really after two kids she looks decent enough ..but christ, no one would have looked fit in that !..
what was she thinking ?